Can Ridge Industries Ltd. is accepting applications for a full time mobile folding boom or stiff boom crane operator to work within the Lower Mainland.
Can Ridge Industries Ltd. is a full service transportation and crane company. We provide logistical solutions for commercial and industrial products. Our equipment operates throughout B.C. with our flatdecks also servicing the Western USA. With our wide range of equipment, we are able to handle large capacity loads, high reach locations of up to 90 feet, and work in crowded sites. For more information about our company, please visit www.canridge.com.
• Crane operation
• Daily inspection of crane and rigging gear
• Daily inspection of tractor
• Project planning and execution
• Working independently and as part of a team
• Level A Folding Boom / Stiff Boom CraneSafe Certification (Can Ridge may train applicants with Level B certification)
• Valid Class 1 driver’s license
• 2+ years’ experience in the construction industry
• Excellent customer service skills
• Organized, punctual and dependable
• Physically fit to perform labour intensive tasks
• Ability to work safely using required PPE
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion
• Knowledge of the Lower Mainland
• Competitive wages and benefits
• Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Crane Operator.”
We thank all that apply, however only those short listed for consideration will be contacted.